Within the Library we offer students the opportunity to take on the responsibility of being student librarians.
Having student librarians has the following benefits:
• Provides positive role models to library users
• Develops a sense of student ownership of the library
• Creates opportunity for student input
• Raises the profile of the library through promotion to peers
• Extends students’ skills in using the library
• Enables students to work as part of a team
• Assists with a range of library duties
• Provides students with real ‘work experience’.
Any student wishing to be considered for the role of student librarian should see
Ms Lowell (Librarian).